- October 6-17 - Tractor Supply Paper Clover Campaign happening at Tractor Supply stores around the state. Give $1 at checkout and support the 4-H program.
- October 8 - Statewide Virtual Minor Protection Training for 4-H volunteers, 7:00 pm
- October 17 - Fairfield County 4-H Fair, Beardsley Zoo
- October 20 - Using Z Suite for Club Leaders Training, 7:00 pm
- October 26 - Statewide Virtual Minor Protection Training for 4-H volunteers, 7:00 pm
- November 13 - Statewide Virtual Minor Protection Training for 4-H volunteers, 10:00 am
- November 26-30 - National 4-H Congress, Atlanta, GA
- January 5 - 4-H Recognition forms due for National 4-H Conference and CWF selection. Make sure to check county deadline as forms must be submitted and approved at county level first
- February 1 - ESE 4-H Beef steers - entered online through ESE site and tagged by Feb. 1 for ESE consideration. Contact Laura Marek to make arrangements.
- February 12 - Hartford/Tolland County 4-H Public Speaking Contest, Tolland Extension Center, Vernon.
- March 12 - UConn 4-H Dairy and Beef Day, UConn Storrs campus
- March 26 - UConn 4-H Public Speaking Finals, UConn Storrs campus
- April 2 - UConn 4-H Goat Day, UConn Storrs campus
- April 23 - 4-H STEM Day CSI - UConn Storrs campus
- April 30 - Jr. 4-H STEM Day - Galactic Quest - Middlesex County Extension Center in Haddam
- May 1 - Verification forms due for Dairy Cattle, Beef Heifers and Horse for ESE consideration and Horse and Beef for 4-H Fair Showing
- Application for ESE New England 4-H Horse Show Due
- Application for ESE New England 4-H Dairy Program Due
- May 7 - New England 4-H Dog Clinic - Tolland Agricultural Center
- May 14 - 4-H Expressive Arts Day - UConn Storrs Campus
- May 14 - 4-H Horse Activity Day - Middlesex County Extension Center, Haddam
- June 1 - Recognition Forms due for consideration to attend National 4-H Dairy Conference and National 4-H Congress
- Verification forms due for dog, rabbit, cavies, small animals, goat, swine, working steer, llama, alpaca, poultry and sheep for 4-H fair showing
- June 4 - 4-H Horse Quiz Bowl Contest - Middlesex County Extension Center, Haddam